Nook Look

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

POST 200!

I can't believe this is my 200th post! So much has happened in the last 199 posts that I don't even know where to start. This was supposed to be an update on the kiddos and the family but it turned out to be so personal. Its about my struggles to be a good mom, wife, friend. Its about learning new and exciting things and relearning things over and over again because I just can't seem to absorb some situations the way I should. Its been about achievements and failures. Its been about the past, present and future. Its been about finding me... or looking for me rather. Thank you for looking in on me, here and there, every once in a while and leaving me tidbits of you in the comments. I love to get comments.

You my friends and family rock.

"Today was a good day. Because I have you, I can do anything." words that live in my soul that I wish I could tell my hubby tonight. Alas.. again, I'm a sorta single mommy. It will have to wait til tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 200th post! I am such a bad friend, I have been meaning to call you for DAYS!!!! I just get so scattered brained, sorry. = )

Jess said...

Congrats on 200!

P.O.M. said...

200 - Congrats on your journey. Imagine where you will be when you hit the next 200!

PS: yes, your husband was right, but they usually arn't that out of control. ha ha. shhhhhh