Nook Look

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My baby is turning 8


8 can you believe it. Where did the last 8 years go? He is so funny and smart and stubborn. He has so much energy and picks things up so fast. He is wise beyond his years and still the class clown. He talks too much but ponders and pushes to get answers to questions beyond his class requirements. He is beautiful and happy. He is giving hugs and kisses again and saying "I love you" just to say it. I love it, it makes my heart melt. He loves his daddy so much too... He can't wait for FFP to walk through the door or pick him up from school or take him swimming at Gma and Gpa's house. He loves to go fishing and hunting with his dad and his uncle and his Gpa. He's a dreamer and realist. He is so spiritual that he floors me every day with thoughts about Gpa Derril or Poppy and Gram, of heaven and Earth and what comes after life. He communicates differently than most boys his age many times and sometimes he does just act his age. He is my first miracle. I am so blessed to have him as my son.

He is my Drama King so he was nicknamed "Hollywood".

No comments: