Nook Look

Friday, June 20, 2008

Book Tag

I stole this from a sweet gal, P.O.M. over at Pieces of Me

Here's the rules and I tag anybody who wants do to it... but its fun. I was hoping for a steamy scene but its a good few sentances none the less.

Rules:
1.Find the book closest to you and turn to page 123
2.Locate the 5th sentence
3.Post in your blog the following three sentences
4.Then challenge five others to do the same

The book closest to me right now is Lisa Scottoline's Killer Smile

Mary imagined a huge oak tree, with branches that stretched like a hand,
reaching for the clear blue sky, ripping down that blue cloak and exposing
heaven itself.

"Mary, ready to go?"

"But how did he hand himself if the others were around?"


hmm. now I want to read it. LOL. like I don't have a million other things to read right now. I'm not tagging anyone in particular but if you do this meme then please let me know so I can come read yours, k?

No comments: