Nook Look

Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm on a mission

and I have started my New Years Resolution early. I turn 30 this year. I have been fairly good about being excited about it. I mean we get to go to Disneyland and I'm making my husband throw me a party (which may or may not happen, we will see) and I have goals I intend to reach. I can't find my book with them listed but there are a few I have absolutely committed to heart.

1. Be a better friend, mother and wife (here there is always room for improvement)
2. Take more time doing FUN things with my kids and hubby
3. Read more (books that stretch my thinking and knowledge and the inspiration to do it from a book club)
4. Run a half marathon in March before my birthday here in Chico
5. Raise $3,600 and train for 2 AWBC walks (that's almost 80 miles over two weekends)
this year in SF and LA
6. Run the California International marathon (yea, for real, like 26.2 miles) in December
7. Go to church more. I love to go to church... yet i need inspiration and drive to go consistently and I shouldn't need that.
8. Blog more. I have so many ideas in my head but putting them to type has been a problem lately.
9. Clean house, get rid of junk... not enough space in this house for all of it.
10. Make room for the card making and photography stuff and expand both of those adventures from the house, pursue more business like adventures.

OK so this is my almost 30 and 30 year achievement hopes and dreams please comment and keep me motivated. I need all the help I can get.

No comments: