Nook Look

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thankful for

My son's athletic effort which has led me to a new friendship and a new passion.... card making. I am thankful for Sharon Today who has inspired me so much. I made 5 cards today for Christmas. You are all getting hand made love from me this year!

I am thankful for my son's artistic talent. Blondy made this beautiful, I am thankful book. I love it. So him. He is so creative and artistic. I hope he doesn't lose it. I kinda lost my artistic vision in High School. Then the rest of life just got in the way. I'm working on that... bringing back my artistic side through photography, scrapbooking and card making.

I am thankful that Hollywood likes to read. I hope he learns to LOVE to read but I will settle for like. He is doing so well. He is reading about 100 words a minute. That is great. That is over a whole grade level more than he is in now. I am so thankful that reading has come easily for him and I hope that love for words and stories nourishes his soul the way it does mine.

I am thankful for my FFP who works so hard for us. He deserves this duck blind and I hope he makes some wonderful memories with it this year. That being said, I cannot wait til January is over and we can get down to business on our Disneyland trip that we ALL deserve after this crazy year.

No comments: