Nook Look

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm on a roll... Daddy Dearest REVEALED

Here is a meme that I stole, ahem... borrowed from Canape but I'm not up on my blogging etiquette so I hope its alright to steal (borrow). I thought it would be nice to talk about me and my FFP (firefighter provider). Here it goes.

1. Who is your man?

My FFP is a great daddy, husband, son, brother, friend. He is a Fire Fighter paramedic who loves his job almost as much as he loves his family. We are blessed to have him in our lives. I could go on and on but you would never read the rest of my MEME.

2. How long have you been together?

12 years when I was a wee lassie. (read: Jail bait)

3. How long did you date?

before we married we were together for 4 years

4. How old is your man?

31

5. Who eats more?

He does. He is eating much better since this new job makes him try new and exciting foods (i.e. veggies)

6. Who said "I love you" first?

I did

7. Who is taller?

he is way taller

8. Who sings better?

neither of us. I would say he sings better but he gets the words wrong. How can he do that when He can quote every movie he has seen word for word?

9. Who is smarter?

He would say him. I would say it depends on the subject. I just don't voice my thoughts and intelligence as forcefully as he does.

10. Whose temper is worse?

His... mine. I dunno. We don't see either often.

11. Who does the laundry?

we both do

12. Who takes out the garbage?

most of the time him. Me more often lately.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

I do.

14. Who pays the bills?

He does. I'm really bad with money. If I have money I spend it.

15. Who is better with the computer?

I am

16. Who mows the lawn?

He does.

17. Who cooks dinner?

Me. His idea of cooking is going to Applebees or Chilli's for dinner. LOL

18. Who drives when you are together?

Always him. He does not like me driving. He drives for a living, or he used to anyway. crazy glorified ambulance driver

19. Who pays when you go out?

that would be him. Mostly because he didn't want to cook.

20. Who is most stubborn?

that would be a tie. I give in more not because I'm not stubborn but because I am less of a fan of conflict.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

He is.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?

even, both sets of parents live close thank GOD

23. Who kissed who first?

He kissed me.

24. Who asked who out?

He asked me out, FINALLY!

25. Who proposed?

He did.

26. Who is more sensitive?

I am. No contest here.

27. Who has more friends?

we both have a few close knit friends. Its probably even and we have a tendency to share friends too,

28. Who has more siblings?

He does a bro and a twin sis (he's a Gemini too. Scary I know)

29. Who wears the pants in the family?

He thinks he does, and some times I let him.


1 comment:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

He sounds like a great guy. I'm really loving this meme :)

And I think I technically stole it too, so we are both guilty!