Nook Look

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged by my Cuz

Roni, Thanks for tagging me. Here are your answers!

Two names you go by:
1. Honey
2. Mom

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. sweatshirt
2. Jeans (gasp* I know you are so shocked. Me in jeans and a sweatshirt)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. walking in the park
2. reading

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a puppy
2.a new camera

Two favorite pets you have:
1. Buster my Aussie cross
2. Sprig our black lab

Two people who will fill this out:
1. ohhh dunno I'll tag Kate
2. and Canape

Two things you ate today:
1. brownies
2. Oatmeal

Two people you last talked to:
1. sandy
2. Jenni

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. going to the gym
2. taking kids to and from school

Two longest car rides:
1. to Missouri and back
2. to Auburn with a screaming child

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. My birthday (darn, it should be a holiday anyway. I turn 30 this year)

Two favorite beverages:
1. tea
2. Kalua and cream... YUMMM

I expect a responce if you get tagged you know. Just a getting to know you meme. I've done this, well never. its my first time. AS long as I've been blogging I've never been tagged before. I'm hoping to start something. Maybe someone else will tag me too. HMMMM?

No comments: