Nook Look

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dance Fever

Listening to our favorite radio station this morning was so fun. They were playing terrific 80's dance music and my boys and I were dancing along all the way to school. Hollywood actually attemted that "Walk like an Egyption" move while in the car. Pretty good for the restricted space. LOL. I'm sure our fellow drivers thought we were crazy... sometimes we are. Today was one of those days. I would rather be crazy with my kids and them see me have fun too then to be a stick in the mud. I'll dance while I clean today too. That sounds like fun and some excercise since I will not be joining my regulary scheduled work out routine at the gym. I'll just tell myself, no six pump pumpkin spice latte today, no ice cream today, Be GOOD, Be GOOD. Now off to dance I go.

No comments: