Nook Look

Friday, September 28, 2007

Scrap Pink for Breast Cancer



Tonight I will be be joining many other Scrapbookers for a great weekend of scraping for a great cause, Breast Cancer awareness. So tonight from 6-midnight I will be cropping all my pix from the last two Avon Walks and making cards with my friends. I will do it again Sunday 12noon to 5pm. I hope I get a lot done. LOL

Tomorrow Hollywood will be playing another basketball game then we are off to the Pumpkin Patch for some true Autumn enjoyment. Smokin' sista and the chicklets will we going too. The boys are spending the night at Gma and Gpa Riggins with their auntie and counsins so FFP and I can go to the movies and dinner by ourselves. We really appriciate it, and need it. Fun, Fun, Fun! I'll update when I can.

Last night we celebrated Kate's b-day by hanging out at the Grad for burgers and arcade games. I am so thankful they are in our lives. Thank you Ashley and Jordy for putting together a wonderful night for her. She deserves it. Off to get ready for Crop madness!

No comments: