Nook Look

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This isn't Kansas Toto...

I feel old today... I talked to my cousin last night on IM (very techie for me I know) and we were talking about the past and I couldn't believe how old I am in terms of what we did as teenagers. LOL. I mean saying that I'm 29 doesn't seem that old but 12 years ago when Chris and I met seems like an eternity, almost like it was someone else's life. I feel so freakin old. At the same time I don't feel like I should be old enough to have an almost 5 year old and an almost 7 year old. Such a contradiction isn't it? I have a little saying on a piece of wood on the window sill of my office that sums up how I feel today. No I'm not PMSing. So don't you dare mess with me. But please do try to make me laugh.

"I HAVE FLYING MONKEYS
and I'm not afraid to use them!"

No comments: