Nook Look

Monday, February 05, 2007

Those Colts Kick Butt...

Have I said lately how much I love Peyton Manning? I soooo knew that they would take the Colts all the way. Ok Ok so it is a team sport but what a leader they have. Ken (my best friend Kelli's husband) owes me a six pack of some kind of alcoholic drink. Maybe a bottle of Robert Mondovi wine, the sweet stuff, would suffice. Chris is back at work and I'm teaching all this week. The kids are doing great and Wyatt is out of school all next week. What am I to do? Its not like I can get work done with him at the office with me, and I don't think that Bob would like that anyway. Ok so I will post more later just wanted you to know that I am still alive and since I get so much flack for not posting I thought I would post something mundane and boring for you all to read so you would get off my back when I have nothing better to say (Kelli, Sandy). Going to bed now. Night

No comments: