Nook Look

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cold season is upon us...

So Jackson woke up with a cold today and I really hoped it would just be him and it would move quickly or just be a little cold but NO it had to be one of those achy, yucky, cough, sore throat make my kid a whiny baby cold. Then tonight, Wyatt coughs and has a sore throat and is crying because he feels like he has to throw up. YUCK it has invaded our house. I have had a migraine for three days and can hardly see straight so if I miss spell everything you know why. I just needed to vent. I hate cold season and this hits just as we are getting back in a good routine.

Good news is that my mom and Peggy have been talking about a fundraiser. I can't wait. It will be fun and when it gets closer I'll give you some info. I am thinking about you June and this year, whatever the results might be, is for you. Lets walk to finding a cure for Breast Cancer!!!

No comments: