Nook Look

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The NO-Baby Update

Sorry No baby yet. The girl is having contractions like crazy for the last 4 days and is only at 2.5 cm. Can you believe it? I can't, I want that baby out now. I'm ready!! How selfish of her. LOL. Wednesday I was teasing her about having the baby at Mervyn's in the bathroom. Glad that didn't happen!!! I'm just kidding. I feel really bad for her. They have sent her home twice even though her contractions were less than 5 minutes apart and she was in terrible pain. They gave her her a muscle relaxer the other night and she slept (thank God) and woke up to more contractions but at least she got to rest.

So we sit. We sit and wait. Seriously. Seriously, sit and wait here for change. Until all hell breaks lose and baby is born. All I can say is that I am now over the baby fever. I am thankful I don't have to go through that again. So for now, no baby. I'll update you later.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm over my baby fever as well. :)