Nook Look

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A FRESH START
a baby to hold
So it is finally November. With October behind us I realized that there are not very many days left until the end of the year. Where did it go? This will be a quick note. There are babies popping out everywhere at FR. Amy had her babies a couple weeks ago, Marci had a little girl yesterday and Jenny Butler is on her way to the hospital to have her little boy right now. She invited me, Ok that's not true I kinda said, " I've never been there when somebody else is having a baby." She said "come, be there, take pictures. No crotch shots please." So I'm going and I'm so excited. The boys are with my parents and Chris is with Brian and Dennis in Colorado so I ate Thai food all my myself and I'll miss Grey's Anatomy but that's ok. So off I go to Enloe. I'll keep you all posted!!!

No comments: