Nook Look

Thursday, March 26, 2009

To run or not to run. That's a silly question

Path report on mole scratched off my boob came back benign. YEAH! I'm on round two antibiotics for the absess that is not staff thank goodness but is strep and its not cleared up all the way yet. I've been delving headfirst into this whole school district fiasco. I'm fighting off panic attacks that I haven't had since I started running. So Wednesday I ran into upper park with Vicki... er.. I ran until half way to the top then I had to walk or stop or else I'd throw up. we took it easy to the top then found a crazy little trail to come back down. It was a nice run/hike that went about 4 miles.

Tomorrow we will be running from 5 mile up the fire road.I can't wait. I think Howler Monkey and AnneMarie will be running with us too. How lucky I am to have such wonderful running buddies.

In a week and a half, Vicki and I will be running in a trail run. This will be my first trail race ever. We'll see how it goes. There is a 10K trail run April 19th in my home town.If I can find someone to watch the boys I might do it. I'll get to see my Grandma, aunts and uncles and cousins and run in a fun race.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

YEAH!!! WOOHOOO!! Let's go celebrate your neg. test result! You are a good influence on how to take care of your skin. I'm gonna try to emulate you and wear more sunscreen. It's too important not to!

Lailani Ali said...

I'm getting nauseous thinking about running.
Ha! Go you, though!