Nook Look

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Me and Kelli in front of the 2007 SF AWBC Stack



Sending out a shout out to the BFF! She's 29 AGAIN! Its amazing how time just stood still for her again. I have to say I think she's getting younger instead of just halting at the last year of her 3rd decade but I won't tell you how long she's been there.



Reasons I love my BFF



1. after 14 years we can still talk for hours and not run out of things to say.

2. If she thinks something is wrong she'll tell me and she's not afraid that it will hurt my feelings because she knows I'll not only forgive her but I know she's telling me because she thinks I need to hear it.

3. No matter how long it is between times we see each other it feels like yesterday

4.we still talk to each other 4, 5 or 15 times a day

5. the only person I would ever get a tattoo with is my BFF

6. She's the girl side of my soul mate. You could say she's my SOUL SISTER

7. We'll vowed to call each other on stupid crap forever and if a slap is deserved for the behavior go for it. No seriously.

8. We have the same views on raising our kids and our priorities for our families and if our views on something are different we agree to disagree.

9. She walked in two Avon Walks for Breast Cancer with me and she rocked them!

10. Apparently when she turned 29 she stopped aging. Damn her, why didn't that happen to me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is it is about time you post a blog all about how wonderful your BFF is. She is really a great person and did I mention funny as hell. Ha Ha!! Thanks for the post. Love ya, Kelli

P.O.M. said...

Adorbale pic - you look great.

Lailani Ali said...

Aw. You two are funtastic. Happy BDay Kelli!