Nook Look

Monday, October 06, 2008

ABC's of ME

A Survey To Keep My Mind Occupied
A. Attached or single? very attached
B. Best friend? my Fire Fighter provider, Kelli, Sista, Jenni (Good Neighbor)
C.Cake or pie? Pie All the way
D. Dog or cat? dog :)
E. Essential item? running shoes and Body Glide (for running... get your mind out of the gutter)
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gimme the worms in chocolate pudding with crushed oreos! YUMMO
H. Hometown? Chico, Ca
I. Favorite indulgence? chocolate on a girl trip to Napa for a spa day and wine tasting
J. January or July? July, I hate being cold.
K. Kids? Two Handsom and healthy boys
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family & Friends
M. Marriage date? 6/12/1999
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister 2 Sister-in-law, 3 brothers-in-law.
O. Oranges or apples? apples covered in caramel.
P. Phobias? Losing loved ones, hights, boats, open water
Q. Quote? I like so many I can't pin down just one
R. Reason for smiling? Hubby, boys, running, reading a great book
S. Season of choice? fall
T. Travel dreams? Paris, Rome, Irland, a beach in the Caribean, next year is our 10 year anniv but don't know where we're going yet, Going to Disneyland in February, Seattle in March
U. Unknown fact about me? I AM AWFUL WITH $$$
V. Vegetable?lots, I'm on an Artichoke kick right now
W. Worst habit? Self Doubt and spending $
X. X-ray or ultrasound? either....doesn't really bother me
Y. Your favorite restaurants? Mexican ones with big margaritas.
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces.

No comments: