Nook Look

Friday, September 05, 2008

Update

School is in full swing, Fire Season is coming to an end (we think) and the fall is quickly approaching. A few things that are coming in the coming months include more family and senior portraits for me, lots of field trips for the kiddo's, a hunting vacation for FFP, his brother, his dad and perhaps a good friend if he can swing the time away from his fam for two weeks. Of course when they return I will be in full swing for Marathon training, for Holidays, for planning next years vacations.

It seems that there is no more down time. I hope that for the Winter Break we can relax and enjoy our Christmas with our families, we can relax and enjoy our New Years and go back to school refreshed and renewed and ready for the second half of the year. I'm looking so forward to what this fall and winter will bring us all, new experiences, a freezer full of elk, multiplication tables, reading achievements, local history, arts and crafts, a marathon program, a marathon, time together...

Next weekend, July 12th through the 15th I will be traveling with my mom and my Aunt Sandy to LA to walk in my second Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I am so excited to spend 4 days with them all to myself. I hope we get to hit one eveing at Disneyland but I'm not sure if that will happen. LOL

No comments: