Nook Look

Thursday, July 17, 2008

AWBC SF 2008


I've had an amazing adventure that I want to share with you. Instead of copy and pasting or worse... retelling the entire story of our marvalous weekend by hand, I am going to give you the link to read for youself. I do only have my Recap of Saturday and Friday on there now but hope to have Sunday's up soon. Hubby is home for the next 6 days! Chances are I will have very little time to update you all on our upcoming fun filled weekend til next weekend. Long story very short: My sista and BIL will be renewing their vows and we have our famous summer birthday party at my parents house this weekend. I'll be sure to post pix as soon as I can.

Here's that link: http://gottagrubnrun.blogspot.com/2008/07/awbc-sf-saturday.html
and
and Friday

No comments: