Nook Look

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Hubby MeMe

How long did you date? 4 years before we got married, and 9 years since then.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? He does.
Who said “I love you” first? I did, when my friend was in a motorcycle accident and decided that although I felt it I had better say it.
Who is taller? He is by about eight inches.
Who sings better? Umm, its a toss up. Neither of us can carry a tune in a bucket!
Who is smarter? I am about some things and he is about others.
Whose temper is worse? I show mine more often but whose is worse would be a toss up.
Who does the laundry? even steven.
Who does the dishes? depends on who makes dinner and who gets tired of waiting for the other one to do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When he's home he sleeps there, the 10 nights he's gone a month at work, I do.
Who pays the bills? He does. $$$ is not my thing
Who cooks dinner? Since he is a firefighter you would think it would be him.... but if you want to eat something besides mac n' cheese or bean dip that had better be me.
Who drives when you are together? He always does.
Who is more stubborn? toss up.
Who asked who out first? He asked me... I was 17... jail bait and I wore all white on our first date... HA HA HA HA HA HA
Who kissed who first? he kissed me in the back of his pickup, over looking the city, parked off the road ya know?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I do. He might disagree.
Whose parents do you see the most? toss up, they both live close. His parents come to more of the kids stuff but my parents watch them more.
Who proposed? He did, Christmas time, 1997. I was all of 19 at the time and thinking I knew it all. I wouldn't trade it for the world now though
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? umm. dunno, we used to share our friends now he has all these firefighter friends from work. LOL
Who has more siblings? I have one sista, he has one brother and one twin sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? He does.

I'm not going to tag anyone for this but if you want to play leave a comment so I can go visit! BTW I stole this sweet little meme from Skittles Place. You can slide over there and check her out too.

No comments: