Nook Look

Friday, February 08, 2008

Year of a Million Dreams

We are all so excited to go to Disneyland. I think FFP and I are more excited since we not only want to go but can't wait to see the looks of the boys faces when they see the Magical Kingdom in person. I am not sure if the boys will want to ride on Space Mt. or Splash Mt. or even Thunder Mt. Railroad but I sure hope they do. Hollywoods buddies Rex and Blaine and their families will also be there this week so we are all going to hook up so the kids can play and ride together. It will also be nice to have an adult conversation with other adults too. I really don't like rollercoasters but I LOVE Disneyland rollercoasters and I can't wait to go on them ALL! Whether the kids want to or not is a whole different story. so I hope you all have a great week and I'll give up the details next week when I get home. Oh and tomorrow is my longest run yet... 11 miles. Wish me luck.

No comments: