Nook Look

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

100 bits of Randomness from Dr. Caf

Another one of those "Get to know me" things... I encourage you guys to do it too. You might just learn something new about me, you and your other friends.


1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT:
scar on my knee when Bo, my cousins horse, took a corner too quickly and I broke his fall.
2.WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Mostly Dunbar Castle Green paint and our Monte Dolack print from the coast we got when we were still dating
3. YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
pretty shiney and maroon
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
my own special mix: Lots of 80's rock right now to keep me running and running fast. LOL
5.WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Kelli and I on the GG Bridge last year
6.WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To be in Disneyland with my family
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My grandparents and my Uncle James
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
I don't remember LOL
9. DO YOU DREAM IN COLOR OR BLACK AND WHITE?
Both... mostly black and white
10.WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
ummm. I broke up with him because I was in love with someone else. He always wanted more then me anyway. That was a million years ago. LOL
11.DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
sometimes
12.THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
my cousin Dulcy
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
right now... very sexy by Victoria Secret
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
dark hair and green eyes. ;-o
15.DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
not really, I forget that I can take advil most of the time.
16.COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
coffee or tea
17.FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
veggie with white sauce.... yummm-o
18.IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
enchiladas... I'm stuffed from the very bad lunch I had at Logan's though.
19.WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Hollywood because I wouldn't carry his backpack so I must not really care for him. He likes to send me on a guilt trip at least once a day. Needless to say it didn't work.
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
no but I have two volumes very quiet or VERY LOUD
21. WHAT IS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE GAVE TO YOU?
Life
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Some hot hunk in a tux that danced me into the night on saturday.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE-JOINTED?
he wishes. LOL
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Don't really have one
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
something that will hold everyone and everything and still get great gas milage, I'm such a mom.
26.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
I love it but understand that its not for everyone
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I probably would. I hope he never has to leave...
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
show it and say it often.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO FIVE-HUNDRED:
23
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes
32. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU CALL THE MOST?
Hands down, Kelli
33.WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Narrow-minded folks
34. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE UK?
Not yet.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Hubby, I generally give in to him if its a battle I'm not ready to fight... and he's so darn cute.
36. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Christmas presents
37. FIRST JOB?
Media Dept. at Butte College
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
I don't think so
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
feeding my children as always
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Been there done that and I'm done. No more.... I'll live with what I've got
41. HOW MANY PIERCINGS/TATTOOS DO YOU HAVE?
1 in each ear and one tattoo
. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
I dunno... huby says I'm sexy but I think thats a lead in for his idea of a romantic night. LOL
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
not drink
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
a camera or a vacation with my hubby
45. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my middle name is my mom's and a few Aunts
46.DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Mostly while I'm camping
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
left hand ring finger
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Yesterday while reading my counsin Dulcy's email
50.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It depends on if I'm writing slow or scribbling.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VEGETABLE?
Artichoke, fresh spinach, bell peppers ummmmm
52.ANY BAD HABITS?
procrastination
53.WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
ha ha ha... MC Hammer Too Legit to Quit... no I am not kidding. I got it when I turned 14 for my birthday from my friend Donn.
54.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so,
55e.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
I try to be good!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
yes, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
run, cry
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
my parents
59.DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
it used to be too easy now I am much too gaurded
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I don't remember. Probably my books since I was always locked in my room reading.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
too many
62.DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Once in a while
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
nope
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
personality, honesty, a love of family
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAME(S)?
Honey, Mommy, Teeny, Tinagirl, Kiddo
67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
pushing out an 8lb baby or two... but not at the same time LOL.
68.DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I should
69.LAST THING YOU SPILLED?
soup
71.WHAT'S THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
my bugg-a-boo, Aussie x doggie
72.WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLORS?
Red pink brown
74.HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
0
75.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Whatever floats your boat
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
western cheeseburger and deep fried onions at Logan's I know, I know!
78.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Hubby
79.WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
smile
80.FAVORITE THOUGHT-PROVOKING SONG?
three R's by Jack Johnson
83.FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Gemini
84.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
track for me to do and Football, baseball and soccor to watch
.WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?b
rown w/highlights
86.EYE COLOUR?
brown
88.SIBLINGS?
one sister, three brother in laws, two sister in laws
89.FAVORITE MONTH?
May and August and march and may LOL
90.DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
learning to
91.LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
News
92.FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
This year? the day of the 1/2 and full marathon and Avon walks for Breast Cancer and my big 30 of course
93.ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I shouldt be too shy to ask my husband out but sometimes I am to busy or feel that he is too busy or the kids are too busy. LOL
94.SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer
95.KISSES OR HUGS?
both
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships for me thank you
97.WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Dunno
98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Dunno
99. BIGGEST FEAR?
Something happening to they Boys
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I sure hope so....

No comments: