Nook Look

Saturday, January 19, 2008

naked cooking

HAHAHAHA!!! Made you look. Actually it is part of the post. No, I'm not kidding.
Today was my future (like two weeks into the future) sister in law's bridal shower. There were some of us wracking up the traditions by breaking ribbons on her presents and making beautiful bouquets with bows and paper plates. LOL but it was so fun.

So on my card I decided to take a little trip down memory lane to my own bridal shower nearly 9 years ago. We had this little game called "Give advise to the bride". Everyone did cutesy little advise like never go to bed mad and always say I love you. My MIL's advise to me was ... well I'll share the card with you I gave to the Sis-n-law 2b.

Advise for my new sister-in-law

This is the advise my (our) mother in law gave me at my bridal
shower:

"NEVER COOK IN THE NUDE"

This is my advise to you now:

"If you are cooking something that could splatter or spill, at least wear
an apron"

Welcome to the Family

♥ Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your so cute, I love it. Kelli