Nook Look

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grease

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went with the Good Neighbor and her sis to see Grease in the park last night. (I realized this was made the year I was born). I didn't bring my camera to document the "Girls Night Out" but we did have fun. We sat on the grass and ate tamales from the farmers market with corn salsa and fancy salad with crumbled feta cheese, dried cranberries and white balsamic dressing... picnic style. We sang all the songs and noticed new things about the movie we have seen hundreds of times but this time on the drop cloth covering the gate on the softball field. There were obnoxious people sitting in chairs in the front keeping those of us on blankets struggling to see but that's OK. We talked and laughed and sang and ate yummy food and we had popcorn. It was a lot of fun.
I promise when we do the "Scrap Pink" at MMK I will take my camera. I will document my Avon walk year 2 and 3 scrapbook style while raising funds for BC. It was fun to go to see this cult classic since in February we got to see Dirty Dancing together.
I'm sorry Kelli, you should have not moved away. You were going to cheat on my anyway with the whole... Mary/Rutherford thing so there. =-p. LOL. I still love you and thanks again for the crib.

No comments: