Nook Look

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thats my Belly talkin...

I crack myself up. That Hollywood actually wanted to go to the dentist today... YEA! that will make next week sooooo much EASIER! New dentist for him since we have new, wonderful, insurance. FFP is making magical famous FFP spaghetti. He just threw a bunch of yummy stuff with a couple cans of stewed tomatos in a big pot, told me to only stir, not to really touch, and left for his dentist appointment. It smells like heaven. I can't wait to try it. Lots a lots a garlic. UMMMMMMMM. I'll let you know how it turns out, K?
They boys were in School and I was at work today so what did FFP do? He watched whatever he wanted on TV. I so envy him, I am actually turning green... oh that's my sweater that I wear even when its 100 degrees. Such a part of me I didn't even notice. What I need is a pink one to go with my hot new shoes I bought when I was out with Hot Rod Michelle last week when we ate Thai food. I'm rambling... its the hunger talking.

No comments: