Nook Look

Monday, July 30, 2007

Doncha Love these kinds of Days?
I do. I love to check in with some of my favorite blogs only to realize that they are giving away some tremendously awesome prize. These wonderful women are great at supporting eachother, getting the word out when someone needs prayers or praise. Telling the world about other great bloggers and fantastic deals, books and other products that will enrich or make our lives better. I am so glad that I found them... and I always sign up for their contests with hopes of someday winning something. This prize has generously been donated by BestBuy and how thankful are we to them?!? (If you click on Best Buy and you haven't linked yet on awesome prize then you'll see exactly what I'm talking about). Anyhow I want to give a great shout out to the Gals at 5 Minutes for Mom who have taken far more than 5 minutes of my time but have given me hope, discovery and a network that I am proud to be a part of.

No comments: