Nook Look

Monday, March 05, 2007

Wedding Bells are ringing

So I photographed a wedding this weekend for some friends and it was so much fun. It makes me wonder why I didn't do any last year. I really didn't feel emotionally up to it and really the fear of getting a migraine and not being able to do my job kept my fear up in front of my mind. why not do one and get me out of the funk? So I'm glad I did. It was the most fun I had taking photographs in a long time. They turned out so cute. I may have even gotten another job out of it. I'll post a slideshow soon. I have to get their permission first. Thank you so much Steve and Denise for letting me be such a wonderful part of your day.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey! Glad you had fun, and can't wait to see the photos. Did you read my blog post? I couldn't find your email address. Andie came down with something Wednesday, and we've all been sick (except Sean) ever since. I haven't been able to speak louder than a whisper since Saturday, and of course taking care of the sick girls has made it worse. Thankfully I get on antibiotics tomorrow - and it's about freaking time because this fever and other crap will just not go away. I'm really missing Sean, as you can imagine...