Nook Look

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New and old

Its been nearly a year since I've posted here. Life just seems to be getting and staying away and my thoughts are so fleeting. I thought I'd drop in an update for you all. We are moving! We put the house on the market on May 19th, exactly 12 years to the day since we got the keys to it. This house is where I came to on my wedding night, found out I was pregnant in, brought my babies home to, trained my doggies in, loved my husband and growing family in, shared all the holidays and every day routines in. This was my safe haven when the FFP was away at the fire accademy. This is where I struggled and overcame depression, hard and easy times, a miscarriage. Its where I sat on the couch and watched Grey's Anatomy via phone with my best friend who lived 120 miles away while both of our husbands were working. This is where the rose tree is planted outside the little window by the door that my husband planted when Hollywood and my parents flew to Savannah, GA just after 9/11 and I was pregnant and scared to death.

This weekend a young man came for a second look and put in an offer. We accepted and we went into escrow today. We also put an offer in on another bigger house with a pool on the other side of town.

No comments: