Nook Look

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Therapy

Took a nice long hard hilly run with my friends and my dog up Humbolt road yesterday. 6 miles of therapy. I didn't figure much out but it did make me feel better. My hopes and prayers are with my Uncle Larry and Aunt Carolyn right now. My Uncle Larry will be undergoing surgery to remove part of a cancerous tumor on Monday then onto high dose chemo. This is quality of life chemo not going to save his life kind of chemo. Scary and sad.

The boys are doing well. FFP is out with the boys turkey hunting now. They are on Spring Break. Yesterday we went to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. It was really cute. Friday we are hiking to Feather Falls if the weather is nice. Saturday (if I can get a sitter) I'll have another therapy session with my running shoes. This one for 10 miles.


Here's a pic of the hubby with his gobbler.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

hang in there tina. 10 mile therapy will certainly help. My best wishes to your aunt and uncle.