Nook Look

Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Friday

First and formost the hubby may be headed to Santa Barbara for the Tea Fire. Our thoughts and prayers are with the firefighters and those living in the devestated area. No matter if you have a million dollar plus home or not its devistating to loose it to a fire. One fire captain suffered injuries after a roof colapse but seems to be doing better today, he did have sugnificant burns though. So far there has been a total of 13 injuries due to the fire.

Hollywoods chess tournament is now going to be on Tuesday so he will have a few more days to practice. He is learning how to CASTLE although I have NO idea what that means. Given that I don't even know HOW to play chess I guess that would not be a surprise. Mr. Obi is doing a great job teaching them how to look to future moves and plan out your stratagy for the game. Hollywood is eating it up.

This week I took the hubby's cousin, Garin and his parents to the tree farm to do his Senior Portrait session. What a great kid he is. He made the session nearly effortless. My main intent was to use NO flash and only use natural light and as it got later and later that became more of a problem as my shutter speed s-l-o-w-e-d down especially in the bamboo area. I did get some great pix and I'm glad I could do that for them. Here are a few of my favorites.



No comments: