Nook Look

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day to Never Forget



During my very long, was supposed to be 10 but turned into 7 mile run today I thought about today... about what it means to be in America 7 years after that infamous day. Where were you? What were you doing 9/11/2001?

I was sitting on my bed, holding my 13 month old baby, sick as a dog pregnant with my second wondering if the world was going to end... all day the facts flooded in, some true some far from it, but all daunting, all bad, all sad. That day our world changed and it will never be the same again.

1 comment:

CewTwo said...

I was in a Super 8 Hotel in Ridgeway, Colorado. I was on vacation and about to head out for the day. The TV was on and I watched as the second plane slammed into the second tower. Not a great day.

Did you run any miles last weekend for the VRR Group at the "What's a few Miles Among Friends" website?

Thanks!