Nook Look

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll

I just wanted to tell you all what I am thankful for this year. A healthy family. Wyatt has a wonderful teacher this year (I will never be able to tell you how thankful I am for this). Wyatt learning and loving to read. Jackson loves school.Jackson's wonderful creativity and drawing ability for a 4 year old. How Chris loves his job, loves helping people and is one of the most honest, compassionate and giving men I know. Chris's new career venture that has been about 3 years in the making looks highly probable. All the wonderful new friends I made this year. My two new nephews, Cooper the Tank and Tyler the Terrific. Spending a week with my sister, BIL and niece Nani. Raising almost $6500 between all of us on the team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. No blisters. A life changing 26 miles. Kisses from the boys that are getting fewer and farther between. Getting to see Uncle James in July and telling him how I really feel about him, Aunt Sandy, lil James and Allen. Getting to see Ronessa this year twice even though one wasn't under good circumstances. Having the love and support of my family. Having a husband who still thinks I'm sexy, funny and wants to make me happy. I have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: